New Delhi: A day after China made fresh claim about Galwan Valley on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control, India on Saturday expected Beijing to sincerely follow the understanding reached between the Foreign Ministers to ensure peace and tr...
New Delhi: The military talks at Major General-level between India and China in Galwan Valley of Eastern Ladakh were ended inconclusive, sources in the army said on Wednesday.On Monday night, 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a violent face-off with ...
New Delhi: Conveying its strongest term of protest on the violent face-off in Galwan Valley, India on Wednesday said that the Chinese side took pre-meditated and planned action in the valley with an intent to change the facts on ground in violation o...
Dehradun: In the backdrop of standoff along Line of Actual Control (LAC) between troops of India and China in Eastern Ladakh, Indian Army Chief General MM Naravane on Saturday said the situation along India’s borders with China “is under ...
New Delhi: In the wake of ongoing border row in Eastern Ladakh, India and China on Friday again held talks at Major General-level to end the impasse. This was the fifth meeting between the two Major Generals to end the standoff. The meeting las...
New Delhi: India will insist on restoration of status quo as it existed before May 5 in Eastern Ladakh during the scheduled meeting at the Lt General level talks on June 6 between Indian Army and Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA).As per so...
New Delhi: Denying the reports of detention of Indian troops by Chinese Army, Indian Army on Sunday issued a formal denial on the issue.On Saturday, the Army had termed the media reports about detention of an Indian troops as “inaccurate”...
India on Thursday reiterated that since the disengagement of Indian and Chinese border personnel in the Doklam area in August last year, there have not been any new developments at the face-off site and its vicinity.
The spokesperson...